David C. Wright
David Wright is a partner of McCune Wright Arevalo LLP. Prior to 2001, David was one of the elite attorneys prosecuting major crimes for the United States Attorney’s Office.
Since leaving the U.S. Attorney’s Office in 2001, David has taken that experience as a prosecutor and successfully prosecuted numerous defective product cases against some of the nation’s largest corporations. Prior to working at the U.S Attorney’s Office, Mr. Wright clerked for the Honorable Stephen S. Trott, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
His training, experience, and trial skills in this specialized field enable him to identify, understand, and present to a jury the difficult and complicated issues of how an accident and injury occurred and how the tragic results could have been avoided by use of a safer design.
As a partner at McCune Wright Arevalo LLP, Mr. Wright is the only Inland Empire attorney that focuses his practice on the representation of clients who have suffered catastrophic injury or the death of a loved one because of a dangerous product.
David’s Featured Successes
verdict in commercial breach of fiduciary duty case
ski boat manufacturing defect verdict
SUV rollover accident
car frame failure
SUV seat belt malfunction
trial verdict for trucking accident case
- California Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, 1994
- B.S., Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, Massachusetts 1991