Cory chose to pursue his J.D. at the University of San Diego School of Law. After experiencing the cold and snow of Ithaca, NY for his undergrad, Cory wanted go...
Practice Areas:Personal Injury
Cory R. Weck leads the Personal Injury Practice Group. For 25 years, Mr. Weck has been a leading trial attorney for clients in both the Inland Empire and the Marine Corps. He has represented hundreds of clients in all matters arising out of personal injury litigation. Mr. Weck has been peer selected as one of the top 5% of attorneys, selected to the California Super Lawyers list every year since 2012.
He has also served as a Marine Corps officer for over 20 years. He was commissioned as a Major in 1994 and then served as a defense counsel representing Marines accused of violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Prior to leaving active duty he represented military commanders as a prosecutor for the busiest trial shop in the Department of Defense. As a result of his trial results and dedication to justice he was selected as the “Top Young Lawyer of the Year for the U.S. Marine Corps” by the American Bar Association in 1999. Since 2001, Mr. Weck continued to serve as an active Reserve officer for the Marines until his retirement in 2017.
He is rated as Distinguished™ by Martindale-Hubbell® and is the past president of the Inland Empire chapter of the Consumer Attorneys of California.
- B.S., Cornell University, Economics
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- American Bar Association: Top Young Military Lawyer of the Year, for the United States Marine Corps, 1998-1999
- AV® Distinguished™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers, 2012 - 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2010
- The American Association for Justice
- California State Bar, 1996
- Inland Empire Consumer Attorneys of California President and member of Consumer Attorneys of California Board of Governors, 2013
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California, Vice-President, 2012, 2013
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California, President 2014-2015
- Deputy Staff Judge Advocate for Marine Forces Pacific
- Major in the Reserves
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Legal Rights of Military Reservists, U.S.M.C.
- Street Law, San Diego High School