Steven A. Haskins specializes in Class Actions; Complex Litigation; and Writs, Motions, & Appeals matters. His extensive legal background includes experience working on matters involving antitrust, constitutional issues, contract and business disputes, labor and employment disputes, commercial and product-liability disputes, and probate matters. Over the course of his career, Mr. Haskins has prepared dozens of briefs for cases heard by the United States Supreme Court, the California Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, and the California Court of Appeal. Mr. Haskins has also been involved in complex litigation in trial courts across the country, including a nine-month trial in San Bernardino County Superior Court that ended in a complete victory for his clients.
Before joining McCune Law Group, Mr. Haskins represented entities and individuals in a multitude of industries including manufacturing, property development, health care, media and entertainment, and non-profit corporations. He also worked alongside McCune Law Group during its representation of the State of Arizona Attorney General’s office in litigation against Volkswagen regarding its emissions scandal.
Mr. Haskins earned his J.D. at Brigham Young University, where he graduated magna cum laude and joined the Order of the Coif. During his time there, he also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Paul Cassell of the United States District Court for the District of Utah and the Honorable Jill Parrish of the Utah Supreme Court.
He is currently an adjunct professor in the Engineering Department at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- J.D., J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah - Magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, member
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, California - Cum laude
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S.D.C. Central District of California
- U.S.D.C. Northern District of California