Leigh Perica joined McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP in 2018 as an Associate. Ms. Perica represents plaintiffs in class actions, anti-trust matters, and commercial litigation.
Before joining McCune Wright Arevalo, Ms. Perica served as a law clerk to Hon. David R. Herndon of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois for four years where she worked on a wide variety of civil and criminal cases, including both mass actions and class actions.
Prior to her federal clerkship, Ms. Perica earned her J.D. at the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she served as President of the Moot Court Board and a member of the Moot Court National Competition Team. In addition, she was awarded the Luke Woodward Award for Excellence in Oral Argument and Leadership. While in law school, Ms. Perica also worked as a products liability research assistant on the leading multi-volume products liability treatise, Owen and Davis Products Liability Law (4th ed. 2014).
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, attending St. Louis sporting events, and spending time with her husband and dog, Max.
- J.D., University of Kentucky School of Law, 2014 - President, Moot Court Board, Member, Moot Court National Team, Luke Woodward Award for Excellence in Oral Argument and Leadership
- B.A., University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, 2011
- Missouri State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Madison County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association