Mark I. Richards joined McCune Law Group in 2018. Mr. Richards represents plaintiffs in class actions, product liability, mass torts, business fraud, and consumer protection litigation.
While attending UC Hastings College of the Law, Mr. Richards was a Notes Editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal and served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Jaqueline Scott Corley in the Northern District of California. In addition, he assisted federal prosecutors as a Law Clerk in United States Attorney’s Office Economic Crimes and Fraud Division.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Richards worked for a nationally recognized law firm in Oakland, California representing individuals diagnosed with mesothelioma and asbestos related diseases.
Mr. Richards serves as Board Member of Inland Counties Legal Services (ICLS) – a volunteer-based legal aid agency serving low-income residents of the Inland Empire. As Board Member, he assists ICLS in continuing their organizational mission of pursuing justice and equality for low-income people through counsel, advice, advocacy, and community education.
- J.D., UC Hastings College of the Law, 2017
- B.A., University of California Berkeley, 2013
- Board Member of Inland Counties Legal Services
- California State Bar
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice