Yasmin Vahid joined McCune Law Group in June 2020, following her time as a law clerk for the firm. She has worked on the 3M Combat Earplugs case, and was heavily involved in client interaction, gathering data and evidence for the case, and producing documentation to the defendants. Ms. Vahid also worked on the Vehicle Safety Defect case, where she conducted extensive legal research and analysis, identified implications for cases from legal precedents, and wrote reports and memoranda for attorney review. As an associate with McCune Law Group, Ms. Vahid will focus on OxyCide, gathering data for the case, preparing legal documentation and drafting complaints.
While in law school, Ms. Vahid became a certified mediator through the dispute resolution programs act. She previously interned at an Orange County firm, where she focused on complex business litigation. Ms. Vahid was also a law clerk at a Los Angeles firm, where she focused on bankruptcy and immigration law.
In her free time, Yasmin enjoys traveling, playing piano and trying new cuisine.
- J.D., 2019, Chapman University, Fowler School of Law, Orange, CA
- B.A., 2015, University of California, Irvine
- Inland Counties Legal Services
- Orange County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Iranian American Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice