Cory R. Weck
Mr. Weck has been a leading trial lawyer in the Inland Empire since 2002. He has represented hundreds of clients in all matters arising out of personal injury litigation. He has been peer selected as one of the top 5% of attorneys by “SuperLawyer” since 2012. He is rated as BV Distinguinshed by Martindale-Hubbell and is the past president of the Inland Empire chapter of the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Mr. Weck has also served as a Marine Corps officer for over 20 years. He was commissioned as a second Lieutenant in 1994 and then served as a defense counsel representing Marines accused of violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Prior to leaving active duty he represented military commanders as a prosecutor for the busiest trial shop in the Department of Defense. As a result of his trial results and dedication to justice he was selected as the “Top Young Lawyer of the Year for the U.S. Marine Corps” by the American Bar Association in 1999. Since 2001, Mr. Weck has continued to serve as an active Reserve officer for the Marines. As a reservist, he continues to provide legal guidance to most of the major commands within the Marine Corps.
Mr. Weck received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Cornell University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law.
Cory’s Featured Successes
verdict for Pomona family struck by drunk driver
settlement for Airforce Staff Sergeant, stationed at March Air Force Base, who was struck when he was riding his motorcycle
verdict for Marine Corps Lance Corporal, stationed at 29 Palms who was struck head on by another government employee
settlement for San Bernardino resident who’s father was shot and killed at a car show
settlement for Los Angeles woman who fell through homeowners poorly maintained deck
settlement for Redlands woman who’s foot was crushed during a charity event
settlement for Palm Desert resident who was assaulted at a local business
Honors and Awards
- American Bar Association: Top Young Military Lawyer of the Year, for the United States Marine Corps, 1998-1999
- BV® Distinguished™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Top 100 trial lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers
Scholarly Lectures and Writings
- Legal Rights of Military Reservists, U.S.M.C.
- Street Law, San Diego High School
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Major in the Reserves and is the Deputy Staff Judge Advocate for Marine Forces Pacific
- President of Inland Empire Consumer Attorneys of California and member of Consumer Attorneys of California Board of Governors, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1996
- California, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California, Vice-President, 2012, 2013
- Consumer Attorneys of California: Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California, President 2014-2015
- The State Bar of California