Litigation is never easy, and this is particularly true in complex cases. Legal matters involving multiple parties, vast sums, multi-faceted legal issues, and lengthy trials call for seasoned trial lawyers with specific resources and skills, and significant experience in complex litigation. If you are facing complex litigation in the Inland Empire, McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP can help.
Our firm has earned a reputation as the premier complex litigation law firm in the Inland Empire. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients in complex litigation matters. Our record of victories in complex litigation speaks for itself.
What Is Complex Litigation?
Mass torts and class action lawsuits are examples of complex litigation. The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) describes complex litigation as a category of cases that require more intensive judicial management. Various factors can place a lawsuit in the complex litigation category, including:
- Multiple parties
- Multiple attorneys
- Plaintiffs in different geographical locations
- Complex subject matter
- Many expert witnesses
- Complex substantive legal issues
- Procedural complexity
- Extensive discovery
- Complex testimony regarding causation
What Is Involved in Complex Litigation in the Inland Empire?
Any litigation requires certain legal skills, but multi-party, multi-issue, and multi-jurisdictional cases call for an entirely different legal skill set, and a law firm with significant resources. Complex litigation cases typically involve:
- Production, reproduction, and review of vast quantities of documents.
- Management of a huge volume of data and complex calculations.
- Depositions of large numbers of witnesses.
- In-depth understanding of the elements in complex cases.
- Use of technology for education and persuasion purposes.
- Defense or cross-examination of expert witnesses on complex and technical concepts.
Why Hire Mccune Wright Arevalo for Complex Litigation in the Inland Empire?
Founding partner Richard McCune has been successfully representing plaintiffs in complex litigation cases in the Inland Empire and Southern California for 22 years. Our dedicated legal team is comprised of a group of outstanding attorneys with impressive track records and extensive complex litigation and trial experience.
Our reputation as the premier complex litigation law firm in the Inland Empire is well deserved. Among many other victories, our successes on behalf of our clients include:
- $203 million trial verdict in a class action for unfair bank overdraft fees
- $35 million settlement in a national class action for bank overdraft fees
- $5.5 million for injuries suffered in a van rollover product failure case
- $4.282 million verdict in a ski boat manufacturing defect case
- $1.5 million settlement for injuries caused by a defective pharmaceutical drug
We focus our practice on representing plaintiffs in complex litigation cases. Our main litigation practice areas are:
- Consumer fraud class actions
- Catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death
- Contingency commercial litigation
- General complex litigation
In every case we handle, our complex litigation lawyers use all ethical means available to provide aggressive representation, holding responsible parties accountable for all damages and losses suffered by our clients. Contact our firm for outstanding representation in complex litigation cases in the Inland Empire. You can have confidence that your case is in good hands with McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP.