Bob L. Perica is Of Counsel with McCune Wright Arevalo, LLP, and has over 35 years of experience handling personal injury, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death cases.
Bob has tried numerous cases to verdict in both Illinois and Missouri. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Illinois, Eastern District of Missouri and Western District of Missouri. In addition to his trial work, Bob has appeared before Appellate Courts of the State of Illinois and the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Bob is a United States Navy veteran who began his career as a middle school science teacher. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Education from Western Illinois University and later his Master of Science in Education from Southern Illinois University (SIU). Bob obtained his Juris Doctorate from SIU School of Law. He is a member of ABOTA, AAJ, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and the Madison County Bar Association. He is fluent in Croatian.
- J.D., Southern Illinois University, School of Law, Carbondale, IL
- M.S.E., Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- B.S., Education, Western Illinois University, Macomb, IL
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association