On February 7, 2017 Kristy Arevalo spoke at the 11th Annual Consumer Attorneys of California Class Action and Mass Torts Seminar in San Francisco, California. Ms. Arevalo presented on the topic, “The Auto Class Action Case.”
Schedule a free consultation today. Contact Us
- California Judge Rules in Favor of Plaintiff, Represented by Kristy Arevalo, to Move Forward with Kugel Hernia Patch Case Against Bard, Davol
- Can I Sue a Landowner for a Criminal Act on its Property in California?
- Congratulations to Partner Michele M. Vercoski, on her graduation from the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Leadership Academy
- Should I Sign a Waiver After an Accident
- Who is Financially Liable in a California Multi-car Accident?