It is alleged that Service Corporation International (“SCI”), a leading provider of burial and interment services, and its subsidiary SCI Pennsylvania Funeral Services (“SCI Pennsylvania”) have engaged in a pattern of business practices leaving family members with burial plots – often purchased decades in advance – either unavailable or too small, resulting in the separation of family member graves, cramming of burial spots, and unforeseen disinterment. In some cases, family members only discovered these issues on the day of burial. In response to these repeated violations, McCune Wright Arevalo and its co-counsel have filed a national class action as well as a Pennsylvania-based class action lawsuit against both companies on behalf of all affected individuals. Learn more.
Schedule a free consultation today. Contact Us
- Who is Eligible to Bring a Defective Product Claim?
- When Can a Defective Product Claim Be Brought?
- Who Is at Fault in a California Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
- Can I Sue For Personal Injuries in California If I Wasn’t Physically Hurt?
- What Can I Expect During a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Attorney?